BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL
|We use your data, among other purposes, to manage the procurement of products and
services, answer your queries, as well as, where appropriate, to send you personalized
|The legitimacy for the processing of your data lies mainly in the provision of your express consent EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL.
|Your data will be processed by data processors
|You have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose, limit and request portability of your
|You can consult additional and detailed information on how we manage your personal data
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL (hereinafter, “the Company”) undertakes, as the Controller of the processing of your personal data, to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to ensure that the processing of your data is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018.
The Company treats your personal data in a lawful and fair manner, ensuring that they receive adequate protection and are not subject to misuse. Likewise, the Company’s will is to be transparent in the field of the management of the personal data of its customers and users, making available to the former all the necessary information about the collection and processing of their data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The Responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Company name: EPSILON TECHNOLOGIES SL
Telephone: 933 664 100
Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana,79, 7th floor ,28046, Madrid
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities requested by customers and users, the Company will need to deal with some data or others, which in general will be the following:
– Identifying and contact data: name, surname, contact telephone, , email and , among others;
– Data collected automatically: when interacting with our website certain navigation data is collected automatically. This information is collected through cookies, whose regulation is detailed in the Company’s Cookies Policy.
The information we may collect automatically refers to your use of our website and the devices you use to access and interact with it. Some of the data we collect are: the IP address of the device you are using, the browser program you are using, your operating system, the date and time of access to the website, the Internet address of the website through which you accessed our website, geolocation data, information about the pages visited by the user within the website and the time spent browsing each page;
The personal data collected are processed for the following purposes:
– Attention to customers and users: to channel and attend to their requests, queries and complaints for management and resolution;
– Advertising and marketing actions: mainly includes personalizing the services we offer and making recommendations based on the interaction with the Company through its website (e.g.: based on purchase and browsing history). In case you give us your consent, your personal data will be used to periodically send you information about new products that may be of interest to you and to offer you promotions;
– Improve the user’s experience on the website: perform analytical and statistical studies on how users browse the Company’s website.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process them, as detailed below:
– Quality analysis: the legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of the Company to analyze the degree of satisfaction of customers and users, for the purposes of being able to offer them products and services of the best quality;
– Advertising and marketing actions: the legal basis for processing your data for advertising and marketing purposes is the consent you give us to send you commercial communications (which may be personalized) and the legitimate interest of the Company to send you communications similar to those services or products contracted in the past or for which you have shown interest. Remember that, if you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you
have the right to withdraw it at any time.
– Improve the user experience on the Company’s website: the legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of the Company to know the degree of user satisfaction and take appropriate corrective measures to improve the quality of our services.
– Sending newsletters about new products or services to users who have expressly accepted the subscription box.
– Comments from users through social networks and the website’s blog.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be duly stored for the time necessary to be used for the purpose for which they were collected.
Personal data will be stored, using appropriate security measures to ensure their accuracy and integrity, for as long as their processing is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure or restriction of processing.
In such cases, we will keep your personal information blocked, without any processing, for the periods provided by law to meet any liabilities and to be able to prove compliance with our legal and contractual obligations. Subsequently, the Company will definitively delete your personal data.
5. WITH WHOM MAY WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by members of the Company who act on behalf of the organization and in relation to whom appropriate contracts have been concluded, which contain specific obligations of confidentiality and diligent management of personal data in accordance with the legislation in this area.
– financial institutions;
– technology and analytics service providers;
– logistics, transport and delivery service providers and partners, and/or establishments
collaborating with them;
– providers of services related to customer care;
– marketing and advertising service providers and partners;
– authorities and public bodies in order to: comply with a court order, subpoena or investigation, or for any other reason required by law; deal with possible liabilities arising from the processing of personal data; prevent illegal uses of our website or violations of our website policies; deal with third party claims; contribute to the prevention and investigation of alleged fraud, among others.
These third party collaborators only have access to the personal information necessary to perform the corresponding services and are required not to use it for any purpose other than the one requested. The Company also requires from these third parties the same degree of protection and confidentiality that we apply in the management of your personal information.
All of them are also subject to the obligations set forth in their respective data processing agreements with the Company.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
– Access (art. 15 RGPD): allows you to obtain certain information about the purposes for which your data are being processed, the recipients to whom they are communicated or the categories of data being processed, among others.
– Rectification (art. 16 RGPD): allows you to contact the Data Controller to modify any inaccurate personal data and to complete any incomplete data.
– SDeletion (art. 17 RGPD): allows you to request the deletion, without undue delay, of your personal data being processed by the Controller.
– Limitation of processing (art. 18 RGPD): allows you to obtain from the Controller the limitation of the processing of your data.
– Portability (art. 20 GDPR): allows you to receive your personal data or have them sent to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
– Opposition (art. 21 RGPD): allows you to oppose the processing of your data by the Controller. However, you can only exercise this right in the case of processing operations that are covered by the legitimate basis of a public interest or a legitimate interest of the Controller.
– Opposition to automated processing (art. 22 GDPR): allows you not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling, which produce legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
6.1. How can I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your data protection rights, the Company makes the following means available to you:
– By written and signed request addressed to the Company (Paseo de la Castellana,79, 7th floor ,28046, Madrid indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise, attaching a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document proving the identity of the applicant;
–Sending the completed and signed form, attaching a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent document proving the identity of the applicant, to the e-mail email@example.com.
Likewise, you have the right to address to the corresponding competent supervisory authority on data protection, for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data: the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).